Friday, November 11, 2016

French Toast Mornings

Thank God for Friday's and especially for this weekend. It's Veterans Day and that means #1. I get to be very thankful and #2. No school and no work for most people, including myself. It has been an incredibly long week with the elections, work and peoples emotions are most definitely running high. This week has been especially draining so this weekend was much needed. Today I am feeling quite lazy, I just want to spend time with my family and be around people who bring me joy and can make me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants.



One of my favorite things to do to relax and lift my spirits is be around good people and cook. I grew up with a big Mexican family and we always love to eat and laugh. Besides I've never met anyone who doesn't like food,  some movies and messing around.

I decided to go to the store early in the morning and I buy lots and lots of food. Today is most definitely a french toast type of morning. Lots of fluffy sourdough bread made into french toast, with a mixture of some sweet syrup, eggs and green tea with a taste of vanilla cream. OMG that sounds good. It's making my mouth water.



The rest of the day will most definitely be spent with my family and I hope Netflix and a good nap is in my future. However you are spending your Veterans Day I hope it's a good one. Remember to stay safe and be happy.


Ivonne

No comments:

Post a Comment