Monday, November 21, 2016

Best Part Of My Week

Naps have officially become one of the best parts of my week. I don't nap too often, but when I do it feels amazing!  I am not kidding. I could lie and say that I only nap when I'm feeling lazy, but I'll  fall asleep when and whenever I can. 


When I was in college I would fall asleep out of exhaustion and because I did not have the energy to read a 500 page book at 2 a.m. Now the best feeling comes from  taking a nap with my baby nephew or when my family and I spend a lazy Sunday afternoon watching football and we all end up falling asleep in the living room. 


There are many benefits to taking naps like relaxing, re-energizing, and a lot of the time when I'm having a bad day...I take a nap and wake up very happy. Napping doesn't mean sleeping for 3 hours and not getting anything done, but it does mean sleeping for a good 30 min and feeling good for the rest of the day.

I'ts Monday and this is going to be a good week, but if you've read this far, remember to take some time to take care of yourself. Sometimes self-care means a little pamper session and other times it just means taking a good nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment