Monday, October 3, 2016

September Favorites


I absolutely love fall weather and now that summer is over I have started gravitating towards darker shades and a lot of very good products. My skin is oily/combination so when buying anything for my skin I look for products that don't make me patchy or leave me glossy as butter. These are some of the products that I have been loving over the past month and they are definitely worth the buy.


The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin transforming powder has become one of my favorites to put in my bag when I am in a hurry or on the go. It creates a matte look and keeps the rest of my makeup sealed in, without being too cakey.


Another one of the products I have been using religiously over any foundation is the Sensetive+ Daily Safe BB cream. This product makes my skin look healthy and bright without the oily face or shimmer. It also, and very surprisingly, improved some of the red spots on my skin. Best of all this has SPF 30, which I for one am always happy to have any form of sun protection. This product is not as heavy as foundation and I usually gravitate towards it when I am having a better skin day, but It does offer very good coverage.


I am quite picky about mascara and the Mamey Extract is one of those products that I just naturally come back to again and again. It is a product that a lot of my family members used while I was growing up. This mascara works and it also reminds me of home. This mascara extends lashes out and you can apply multiple coats so you can go from a very natural to dramatic look very quickly.


I have been crazy loving the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in both Kisses and Embrace. When fully dry they act just like a lipstick without the messiness. They are matte, but the product takes a while to dry on the lips and doesn't last that long. Although I find myself applying it throughout the day I am obsessed with the color and they both smell sweet without the smell being too overpowering.


This product is one that I cannot get enough of, before applying any other products to my face I spray this on and let it air dry. At first I was so confused as to why anyone would be in love with Thermal Spring Water, but after using it I could definetly see a big difference in my skin. I use this product instead of a toner and it workds so much better. Toners would dry out certain places on my skin and and it just did not workout for me. This product helps even out my skin tone and I am now in love with thermal water.


In the past I have tried Argan oil products and I have not like them too much because they would leave my hair extremely greasy. With this Argan oil I find that a conditioner works better then other products I have tried. The ends of my hair have been blonde for a while and the conditioner helps to moisturize and hydrate my hair so it does not harden or dry out.


This lip treatment has little sugar cristals that exfuliate while hydrating the lips and it gets even better because this lip product smells like vanilla. It is perfect for dry lips and for the cold weather ahead.


If you have read to the end of this post, thank you and the last product I am raving about is the Thank Me Later eye shadow primer. This primer is one of my favorites because it does what it is suppose to do. It makes my eye shadow last longer and it has a tint to it so I don't have to use another product to conceal the tiny veins on my eye lid.

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Transforming Powder
Sensetive+ Daily Safe BB, SPF 30 PA++
Mamey Extract by apple, Pink and Green super lash mascara
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Embrace and Kisses
Aau Thermale Avรจne
Argan Oil of morocco, Deep hydrating Conditioning treatment
hanalei lip treatment
Thank Me Late eye shadow primer

No comments:

Post a Comment