Monday, April 25, 2016

Easy Skin Exfoliator


My skin over the past couple of years has been going through a lot of changes. When I was in high school I could not get rid of face oiliness and now as twenty-one year old my skin has become very dry. Over the last couple of weeks I noticed dry patches of skin appearing on my face and these dry patches were not going away. I have tried cleansers and applying crazy amounts of lotions and products that eventually irritated my skin, but before sounding like a crazy infomercial let me tell you what did work: honey and sugar.

Yup, apparently all I needed was to properly exfoliate without using a bunch of chemicals. I exfoliate my skin once a week and the dead skin cells fall right off, leaving my face nice and smooth. I usually exfoliate just my face, but this method works to exfoliate all areas. 


To exfoliate you will need...

1 Tbsp honey 
1 Tsp of  granulated sugar 
Face Lotion

Mix together 1 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tsp of granulated sugar. When the two ingredients have been fully mixed, massage them onto your face. Make sure to dampen face before applying mixture, this will allow the honey and sugar to easily glide on the skin. Massage skin for about 30 seconds to a minute or as long as desired then rinse face/exfoliated area with warm water. Pat dry and apply desired lotion. 

So, there you go. This exfoliating method is my latest obsession and I absolutely had to share it with you all. If you try it out make sure to let me know how well this works for you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment